ECGS quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services, which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers. This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the company chief executive, quality representative and department managers. To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the chief executive retains responsibility for the quality policy and system, as well as regular review and initiating updates. The quality representative will control routine operation.
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Review our services provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- To Endeavor, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by ECGS.
- Deliver all products and services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep ourselves up to date with the latest products and technologies to ensure we are competitive in the market.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with customers.
- Ensure that employees understand how to do their job via enhanced communication, employment reviews, training and development.
- To maintain an effective quality assurance system complying with international standard.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.